Friday, August 26, 2011

These Things Hidden

I'm reading this boom called These Things Hidden and oh my gosh it's so good! My mom reads a lot and I asked her if I could barrow one of hers books for school and she showed me this one. I love reading true stories and that's just what this book is! These Things Hidden is about a young girl who is convicted of one degree murder when she is 17 and is sentenced to 10 years in prison. I can't put the book down when I'm reading it because it is such a page turner! The chapters are set up different then other books, each chapter is in a different persons perspective. It makes the book more interesting because you get to see how other people react and there emotions on what's happening. I am about half way through the book and I can't wait to see what happens at the end! I definitely recommend this book to people, it's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment