Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally!

This semester I mostly read serious books like murder books and stuff. But I just recently started reading funny books and I love them. It was pretty easy finding books that I liked because whenever I finished a book I just went into the libary during study hall and looked for a new book that interested me. The libarian recomended a lot of books to me which was helpful and the book talks in class were also helpful. I read one of the books someone did a trailer on in class becasue it sounded really good. I usally talk about books with my mom becasue she is a big reader. She reads a new book every few days. I just started talking to my sister about books becasue she has to read for this class also. I never had any trouble meeting the weekly quota I thought it was going to be hard but after I started reading a lot it was easy to read 100 pages a week. I usally read in my room at night becasue it is really relaxing or I read in study hall becasue its really boring. I think I read the most in study hall becasue I never want to do my homework so I just read instead. I dont like reading with music on or the tv or anything becasue it destracts me a lot. I read mostly in silence so I can concentrate. Whenever I am reading I dont really check my phone or anything becasue I usally am very focused on the book and what is happening. Im glad we got to pick the books we wanted to read for this class, it made things a lot easier and I actually read the books for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment