Thursday, November 3, 2011

Skip

So yesturday I missed school to catch up on sleep. It was so awsome I definitely needed it. Ive been working everyday and doing my online english class. It is so stressful. I cant wait till december becasue I will be done with all of this! Yayaya. So since I stayed home yesturday I read a lot of my Chelsea Handler book. It is soo funny! The last chapter I read was about how Chelsea made up this whole lie about her younger brother and got everyone on the staff to believe it. Haha it was really funny because everyone believed it and her brother was so embarassed. The book has many chapters in it and every chapter has a new person's story on how Chelsea told lies about them. I am almost done with the book! After this one I will probably read her other book because this one is really good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment