Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Favorite Sentences Of The Quarter

1. "As I speed along I see the baby girls body rushing down the river, keeping pace with my car, trying to outrun the image." This is my favorite sentence of all because it really helps me get a picture in my mind of what Allsion is thinking. She has flash backs of the horrible night when Bryan killed her baby but she blames herself for doing it.

2. "No clothes, no shoes, no boxes filled with keepakes. I've been erased." This is my second favorite sentence becasue Allison feels as if her parents have earsed her from there life. She just got out of jail and goes to see her parents but they have forgotten about her becasue of the mistake she made 4 years ago.

3. "When we saw a monrade smoking his own cigarettes, we knew he had given up faith in his strength to carry on." This is from a different book then my other 2 favorite sentences are from. This sentence is a big part of the book A Mans Search For Meaning becasue it tells what prisoners do in the concentration camps when they have given up all hope for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment