Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

During this 9 weeks I am actually surprised that I have so much. I never read because I think it is boring but now that we get to pick what ever book we want to read, I enjoy it now. I read a lot of suspenseful books and or mysteries because they keep me on my toes while I am reading them. The reading that has challenged me the most so far would have to be the book A Mans Search for Meaning. It was a really hard book because I didn't really want to read it but I had to for my online class. I finished it but it took me a while because I hated reading it. I usually read in study hall or at night in my bed. I never really have anything to do in study hall since I have it first period so I just read a lot. I want to set a goal for myself to read at least 4 more books by the end of the semester. I read 3 books this 9 weeks so next 9 weeks I want to beat it. This 9 weeks has been really fun in this class and I enjoy coming to it everyday unlike my art class which I dread going to! I don't no if we have to put this or not, but I read 101 pages this week and a total of 1,046 pages this semester and I finished The Weight Of Silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment