Thursday, September 8, 2011

Currently!

I have only a few more chapters left in my book, These Things Hidden, and I'm so excited to see how it ends! I don't really no what book I'm going to read next but I'm not sure if it can top this one I'm reading now because it's really good. The main character Allison is changing her life around now that she is out of jail and just got s job working at the local book store. I can relate to my book because I also just got a job! Allison was also 16 years old when she went to jail and I'm only 18 and the thought of going to jail that young is unimaginable. I wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

Favorite sentences:

1. "I am twenty one and I'm starting to look like an old woman."

2. "As I speed along I see the baby girls body rushing down the river, keeping pace with my car, trying to outrun the image."

3. "She didn't run away, she didn't yell and scream at me like I thought she would."

Sentence number 2 is my favorite because Bryann is having flash backs of the past and being tourrured/ haunted by her and Allisons mistakes. She keeps remembering the night of the murder and can't get away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment