Friday, September 23, 2011

Sentence Of The Month & Currently

I started reading the book called The Weight Of Silence by the same author of my last book. The book is super good so fair, I have read 102 pages this week and a total of 732 pages this semester.

Favorite sentences this month:

1. "I dont know that anyone could have saved Bryan from herself. But I can save myself. I can be happy." This is one of my favorite quotes because it is at the end of the book right after after Byran commits suicide. This sentence sums up the conclusion and shows how even though Bryan is gone, Allison can still live her life.

2. "As I speed along I see the baby girls body rushing down the river, keeping pace with my car, trying to outrun the image." This is also my favorite sentence because it shows how Allisons past was haunting her and that she can not just run away from what she did.

3. "Leave her there. She's not your sister, she's a monster." This sentence is my 3rd favorite because it really shows how Bryan thinks of Allison. She hates her for getting pregnant and hates her for being her older sister.

1 comment: