Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently

I am reading The Weight of Silence and I just stared reading A Mans Search for Meaning. I started reading A Mans Search for Meaning because I have to for my online english 12 class. It's an okay book so far, I'd rather read The Weight of Silence though because it's a lot more interesting. I read 103 pages this week and a total of 835 pages this semester.

Favorite Sentences:

1. "When we saw a monrade smoking his own cigarettes, we knew he had given up faith in his strength to carry on."

2. " Little does he know of the hard fight for existence which raged among the prisoners."

3. "It is about the crucifixion and the deaths of the great army of unknown and unrecorded victims."

Sentence 1 is my favorite because it really gives an inside to the concentration camps and what went on in them. Most books about concentration camps dont go into detail about the life there and what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment