Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ready For The Next

I finally finished my book!!! And oh my gosh let me tell you, it was amzing! I definitely recomend this book, These Things Hidden, to everyone! It got sooooooo good at the end! The whole book was good but at the end it was bam! You find out that Allison had twins and that Bryan, Allison's siter, was the one who actually killed the baby and drawed her in the lake! And the other baby they gave to Christipher, the father, to take care of. Christipher leaves town and has his sister and step dad take care of the baby for him but they can't so they leave the baby boy at a fire station. And get this, Allison gets a new job at a book store that is ruin by a lady named Clare and Clare adapted a son named Joshua && Joshua is actually Allison's son!! But Clare and Allison don't no that till the very end! On the other hand, Bryan, Allison's sister, finds out that Allison's son, Joshua, is alive and she try's to kill him! In the end Joshua doesnt die, luckily, and Bryan is so much regret that she commits suicide and jumps in the lake where she drawned the baby girl! I was freaking out when I read this, it's sooo amazingly good! It never has a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment